Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Cute Baby Gift


As many of you know we have a vinyl lettering business "A wishful Thought" ( check it out at the link under my fabulous finds) . Last week I went to a baby shower for my sister in law. They don't know what they are having yet so I customized our baby box and burp rags to match her nursery. I also made a cute card to match. I love the wrapping part of presents, you can make the uggliest things look beautiful when they are wrapped with cute stuff. Anyway I love to make these burp rags for new moms, I use only the Gerber birdseye from target they are the best and are not to thick. I believe if you have to wear a burp rag wear a cute one!

3 comments:

sara said...

i am so happy you are blogging, i love yer blog already...i am so bad at phoning and emailing so this is a great way to keep in touch and a great way for us to see what one of our favorite families is up too!!!

Kadee said...

Paige, LOVE the burp rags! I hope you'll make me some when I have a baby :-)

Button said...

You're now a BLOGGER!! I love it and I can't wait to see more!!