Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Love Cupcakes


On sunday the girls and I made delcious cupcakes....Ok really I made cupcakes and frosting and got it all ready and they slid in for the decorating part..just like them :) In the process I found the best chocolate fudge frosting recipe and thought I would share here is the link to it  Chocolate Frosting Recipe scroll through the recipes to find the chocolate fudge one. ENJOY!










Speaking of Cupcakes ...Check this Out
Last Fall for and event for our church Young Women we decided to serve cupcakes for the event. I soon roped my nice hubby into building this great cupcake tower for me. The best part is I can use it over and over and it comes apart and stack inside itself for storing. Unfortunately in the picture I mixed up the top and bottom center rods so the top one is taller. We are also going to have shorter ones so you can have adjustable sizes. I love it! It can be covered in paper, fabric, ribbon and more to customize it for each event.

No comments: