Thursday, March 17, 2011

Enjoy a Card

I am super motivated lately to create some new cards and tags. I am thinking small mini cards and tags to attach to gifts. I think I will refill my tag jar so I am not always trying to whip one up the last 2 minutes before I need to be somewhere. So in the meantime I have attached a card a made for a card swap Christmas party last Christmas. I layered various patterns of paper that was scalloped at the bottom with scissors. I used ribbon with sparkly edges to create the flower and used pins to hold it together and create the center of the flower. I added the sparkly leaves from a christmas floral pick from the craft store. I love use items that were not originally made for paper projects.
Check back soon I hope to have lots of cards and tags to show you soon!

No comments: