Friday, April 25, 2008

April Card Swap



This month's card swap....Pop-up cards. So after a long search on the internet a trip to the scrapbook store and 2 trips to michaels here is my pop up card. I would have like to have added more emblishments but everytime i added something I did'nt like it, could be that I started it two days before card swap. So that is what I am hoping to do next month start earlier!!!

Supplies

We R memories white out collection paper-I love this paper!!
Yellow card stock
turquoise cardstock-bazzil
Star paper clip-from staples
solid color satin ribbons-michaels
various buttons
Birthday sticker-Deja View birthday sticker tablet
Transparency (on front) staples
Rhinestone-michaels dollar section
Turquoise and red stitching

3 comments:

*katie said...

Beyond cute! I love the colors:)

sara said...

i love it.....

Kadee said...

Paige - seriously...this card is so cute! My husband loved it! The colors...the cake...it just couldn't get any better!