Monday, April 28, 2008

A fun summer birthday gift


This is one of my favorite gifts to give kids whose birthdays are around summertime. I added their name in vinyl lettering on the outside of a beach bucket add a few beach, pool, water or bubble toys inside add a cute quick tag and your the hit of the party (well at least the moms think your clever).

P.S. You can always email me via my website www.awishfulthought.com to get lettering. I can make the names up quick. You can even apply them quickly...like on the way to the party, not that I do that HA HA.

2 comments:

Kadee said...

Paige, I love that pale! This is such a fun gift! You're business must be so rewarding and fun. I wish I had a job where I could express my creative side...maybe one day. :-) But seriously - your stuff is so cute, I love to browse your website.

sara said...

what a perfect gift for a little boy....love it