Monday, April 28, 2008

Birthday Bags

This year in Young Women's at church I volunteered to to make each girl a "birthday bag". These are great little totes they can use as a purse or a scripture tote. The funnest part about these is that they are sooo easy, each is made with a placemat. Here are some of the latest ones I made. My favorite is the pink retro floral. I picked up this placemat at pier one. I have to confess I have a little stash of cute placemats in my craft closet, I always check the table linens at stores to see if they have cute ones.. my favorite places to find them are big lots, TJ max, and pier one. Once you have the place mat I get to find one of my other favorite things RIBBON to go with it. Add a matching tag and Voila! a "Birthday Bag"

3 comments:

sara said...

i love them all!!!!

Kadee said...

Ummm...can I be a young woman? :-)

Button said...

I act like I'm 12......