Friday, June 12, 2009

A New Hair Color


So I debated never mind you it was 10 o'clock at Target last night what color to do my hair. Now I am a hair color in the box kind of girl ( although this might change that) mostly because I usually have good luck. I had decided to go back to a darker brown..my natural color to more closely match my roots. But that is not where the problem began so I digress. I am a hair color in the box kind of girl mostly because I am to cheap to pay for it at the salon. So as I pondered what color to purchase late last night a giant sign in the isle came to my attention. Purchase one of these and get a $5 target gift card ( and you could get up to 2 cards..with the purchase of 2-which I have to do with all my hair) so I mosied on over and checked it out..now it was good on that new clairol color that only takes 10 minutes so of course I decided to check it out, there were not as many color options but I thought what the heck this is the latest stuff so I grabbed two of the Dark Brown and made my way to the check out where I explained to the young-male cashier that I needed to pay for the color first so I could get my gift cards and use them on the other items in my cart..what a deal.

So now here I am with a REALLY dark brown hair color( okay almost black). I absolutely hated it at first but now an hour later it is growing on me..it is different and what the heck it is summer and will be in a pony tail most of the time anyway.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Paige I like the color,I even decided to dye mine a medium brown and I have not seen that color on me in over 10 years. It was a big shocker!!!