Thursday, January 7, 2010

Holiday Creations

So here is a rundown of some great Holiday stuff I made this year...maybe next year I will get them done and on the blog BEFORE the holiday's are over :)

These were gifts for my Cardswap girls, I also gave one to Sarah's teacher for his family.
Cookies for santa plates (see at A wishful Thought) Take out box with fresh cookie dough inside
Plate- Tai Pan $2.97 Take out- Container- Michaels $1.00 Initial striped tag- $1.00 Homemade Cookie dough
Ribbon- Costco $6.98 for 50 yds.
Gifts do not have to be expensive to show someone you care it's all in the packaging!


This Christmas for Cardswap we each made two ornaments to swap..we made 10 of each style and swapped them so we each got a whole set of new ornaments for our trees. We used the extras for another tree we decorated and gave to a family in need. Here are my two I designed this year. I did a wood block and a Metal star. Click the Cardswap link above if you would like to see all the ornaments we created.
I made of few of these Christmas gifts for friends I visit at church. I absolutely love how they turned out..too bad i gave them away I still need to make one for myself. They will be on my website next holiday season.

No comments: