Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cards Again!


So my new craft room is just about done...hooray! I will post pictures after I finish "card swaping it up"( that is what my friend Button would call it when you need to make something look really cute).
Anyway I was just so excited to make a card in my new space so I found a card challenge over at Cards Blog and decided to make this cute Valentine card. I think this put me in the mood for Valentines Day. Sean and I came up with a new tradition a few years back when Valentines Day was in the middle of the week and it was just to hard for us to go out having 3 kids and all so now we make a Fancy dinner ( like Fillet Mignon) for the kids we decorate the table really nice and we each get a little gift for the kids. Last year we wrote why we loved each other on balloons and let them go outside to tell the world how much we are loved. SO now that I am in the Valentine mood my brain is turning for what to do this year??? Any ideas out there??

2 comments:

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

Oh my gosh, your blog looks fantastic! We have to talk girl. Valenines Day? Ahhh. I'm still not over Christmas and New Year.

Pam said...

Cute card! It was great talking to you yesterday.