Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I NEED CAKE!

Ok so yesterday a good friends husband got us both into the CHA show( for those of you who do not know what that is, this is the Craft and Hobby Associations winter show where many craft companys-ie: scrapbooking , card making etc. release and show off their new products).

SO there was a ton of cute stuff there and we got a few free samples and made some great make and take projects but ..........

THIS WAS THE STAR OF THE SHOW AND I NEED ONE!The Cricut CAKE Machine
This machine will make you an amazing cake/cupcake designer
It will cut gum paste and frosting sheets using any of the cricut cartridges! Amazing.
It was completely redesigned to be a food safe machine and heres the coolest thing for those of us who LOVE red they wnet to Kitchenaid and asked for their most popular color and try to match the kitchen aid red as close as possible.
I don't think they will actually be available for a couple months but when they are they will retail for around $399. I guess I would really have to make a LOT of cakes and cupcakes to convince myself to get one, but I can still dream of all the wonderful things I COULD do with it.

Cricut did a great job with the marketing of it at the show they gave away cute Bakers hats and you could make a cute cupcake right there and then make a cute cupcake holder and package it all up so cute right there to take home.

3 comments:

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

THAT is the coolest machine ever!

shani z said...

WOOZERS...you have the cutest little blog.
it's so you to even have a cute and tidy little blogspot too. i am lovin all your finds too.

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

Paige, I'm sending you a link you might like. I thought of you when I saw all the RED! http://twiceremembered.blogspot.com/2006/07/photos-red-cottage-farmhouse-kitchen.html