Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ebay scrapbook pages

A couple of years ago I needed to make some extra money to pay for Adam's preschool. I had been selling a few scrapbook pages I had made on ebay so I decided this is how I would make some extra cash for preschool. I sold all but a couple of theses sets of pages for $10-$30 a set. The cool part was that I made most of them with scraps or old paper I had left over from my own scrapbooking supplies. After a while it fizzled out but I saved all the pictures of the pages ( some were harder to part with than others). I learned alot from this adventure, anything with animals sells, also if you put a cute or heartwarming poem on a page you will make more money. Anyway I thought I would share them with you they are a couple years old so they are not created with the latest and greatest but I thought you might get some great layout ideas. Enjoy!

2 comments:

sara said...

you are so creative!!!! i wish i could be in your card club with you!!!

Kadee said...

What a great idea Paige! You need to teach me how to sell on ebay.