Saturday, March 29, 2008

One Card Swap


So the 4th Thursday of every month is one of my favorite nights. I get to go to card swap with a bunch of amazingly talented and funny women. Every time we have the best laughs and push our creativeness to the limits...which I love. So we swap 10 cards one month at someones home and the next is our easy month of 1 card and out to dinner. I always feel a lot of pressure on 1 card months to create something special, after all it's only 1 card and you have a month-not that I don't always wait until the last minute. Anyway here is my creation for March. I bought these packs of great Martha Stewart Boxes at Michaels on clearance (my favorite word) for on $1 for a pack of 6. I purchased the paper I used in Tennessee when visiting my Sister in law. I loved the color combination. Thanks card swap girls for a fun night as always.

2 comments:

sara said...

i really really want to be in your card swap...we just need to figure out how we could move there...love the box things from martha stewart, i too have used those!

Amber said...

I LOVE THIS!!! Thanks Paige!