Sunday, March 9, 2008

My new favorite gift- The celebration Jar


I wanted a new creative gift for my sister in law for her birthday, I love giving handmade gifts! Here is what I came up with, a glass jar filled with a cute gift tags ready to attach to any gift, each tag has a coordinating yard of cute ribbon you can use to tie onto the gift or to attach the tag ( I also added some solid colored satin ribbon pieces in the jar for more color). Some of the tags are themed and some are blank. This is a remake of her gift and I added the celebrate white vinyl lettering in the scriptina font.

3 comments:

Kadee said...

This is the cutest gift ever! I bet the person receiving it LOVED it! You are so darned creative! Hey - I have been meaning to ask you for some book recommendations...I get the feeling that you and I would have similar taste in books. :-)

sara said...

i love it...i want it...i think i'll make one!

Tarroland said...

Create a magic moment, keep an illusion in your virtual jar and send it to many people as you want.
Inside your jar, you could save songs, voice messages, videos, photos, text messages or objects.

Come to Tarroland and make your illusion. www.tarroland.com