Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Girly Gift




So here is my last post before we are off to Tennesee for spring break...YEAH! Maybe I will find something cute to post while I am there.

One of the benefits of having the Vinyl lettering business is we always have a gift to give. Emily my 13yr old was very annoyed when we first started giving signs as gifts to her friends for their birthdays. She would bring home an invitation to a party and say "we have to get a gift", my response is always well pick a sign tell me what colors and I will make one. She would then roll her eyes at me.... SO now a year and a half later what do you think her friends are most excited about getting when it's their birthday...that's right a sign they can't wait to get their sign. We make each one to fit the girl and the colors she loves. Here is our latest for Emily's friend Kamarae..We put some extra bling (rhinestones) on the "I's" in Wish,dream, Giggle and then went all bling on the cute card. She LOVED IT!