Wednesday, May 20, 2009

3 Fav's from scapbook Expo







I have been meaning to post these for a while, here are the top the finds i got at the Scrapbook show in Del Mar.

1) I have been looking FOREVER for some good storage for ribbon...this is it! All these timy holes hold all your ribbon in place and visible. I think I need to get a few more of these to be able to wrangle in all my ribbons!

2) I decided I wanted to learn one new techniques at the show and I found these fabulous Glimmer Mist spray inks by Tattered Angels and I love them! I did there make and take demo and created the card you see in the picture. I can't wait to use these for card swap!

3) I got the cutest bag!!! I have since turned it into my "church" bag to tote all of those important things for YW as well as church mag , crayons, cars, paper etc for the kids...you might think at ages 7,10,14 you would not need to take things to church to keep them busy, appartently this is not true with my children. Good thing for me because now I have an excuse to use this really cute adorable bag once a week!! Here is where you can get it K&Company

4 comments:

Kadee said...

I bought that same bag last year at the Expo and I love it! It is so cute, and so comfortable! Jaimie has one as well, but in a different pattern

*katie said...

Cool ribbon organizer! and I already told you, but I LOVE the bag!!

shani z said...

Uh, that is the cutest bag ever!!!
but your link doesn't work to find my own....
cause i wanna be a copy cat
and get one of them cutie things.

PaigesPages said...

hey shani the linked worked when I clicked it?? you can go to the K&Company website to find it or goggle amy butler fabric scapbook bag.