Friday, May 8, 2009

A New Change

When I began this blog I thought it would be a way to show some creative projects I have been working on and little creative outlet for me. Soon I became a blog stalker of many crafty mom blogs who also threw in a little of their real life the one that goes on while we are thinking of new things to create. SO lately I have been thinking maybe I should throw in some real life and spice things up around here.

Life has been changing around here....I am on a mission to get in shape for summer. Originally I was going to sign up for the weight loss challenge over on A Feathered Nest but the deadline came and went and I just forgot ( forgot is code word for chickened out). Next I was going to join The Biggest Loser competition at my local YMCA but the mandatory meeting came and I had to be somewhere else at the time ( had-also code word for chickened out).

Finally Tuesday I got out of bed and dragged myself to my step class, I felt so good for making myself go I drove right over to a Weight Watchers meeting and signed up!! I have been doing great so far...so there you have it now you all know ( which is kinda embarassing) but noneless the more people who are watching me the more motivated I am. So I guess I am using you all for motivation..THANKS!!

1 comment:

Kadee said...

I am giving weight watchers another try...I decided that perhaps my past failures weren't the program...they were me! So...I'm on week 5 and I'm down 6.6 pounds. Slowly, but surely. Make sure to keep an eye on me at card swap! No sweets and extra points for me! :-)