Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday

Tuesday is my weigh in day. I was SOOO good this week on WW I can't believe it but it feels really good!! I am starting to feel in control again. The best part I lost 3.4lbs!

Favorite low point treat (for my WW friends) Skinny Cow Carmel ice cream cone 2pts..sooo good!

It was a good week all in all and it ended with a great Mother's Day. Thanks Kids and Hubby!

Quote of the week: Adam 7 yrs old
"Mom can you just put the healthy stuff in my lunch today"
I must be rubbing off on him :)

Check back soon I am going to post my favorite things I got at the scapbook show a couple of weekends ago.

2 comments:

Kadee said...

Way to go Paige! That is awesome! My last weigh-in (Friday) I lost 0! I stayed exactly the same! How does that happen? We should check up on each other :-)

PaigesPages said...

Yeah we should! At my meeting they talked about how when you are doing the same thing your body gets used to it. A girls who just hit 30lbs lost said that she changed her exercise from hiking to running and now she has been losing..so maybe trying a new type of exercise?? We all need encouragement so keep going!!